Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shut-In Princess' Crusade

:( i cant get the chapter to load at all. if anyone see this and it loads for them ill try again if you @ me

So the knight guy is her great uncle and the other two are her uncles. I swear to god if one of them is the ml then ahjsjdjfodo

white is going to be the ml i can sense it and i hate it ugh

im going to stick with it in some vain hope, because i actually rather like this mc

I don't get this family tree...
Also, they're all jerks.
She should be Queen instead.
After she develop a backbone.

Wait, isn’t the marquis her cousin? He’s the son of the first prince right? Didn’t exactly say son of her grandfather’s bro.

Soo...was her grandfather just playing matchmaker when he nominated her, knowing that she'd want to get to know all three of them better? :\

This would have been more interesting if she was actually a viable contender. Maybe they'll solve everything by actually making her queen and all three are the king consorts. I do know that it's icky that she's related to all of them.

I can help but focus on how her grandfather's youngest child is about her age lol he's practically her uncle 😂😂😂

I thought they're the male leads until I realized
...they're all related to her.
Back then, marriages between cousins are common, but still weird. I don't like the MC much but the plot seems OK. I'll stick around to see what happens.

Fed-Kun's army
she's... related to them all?? and this is a reverse harem??? excuse me????

i'll keep reading but i'm... uh. confused. i'll just hope i'm wrong i guess

Wait... So one is her Cousin, one is her Uncle, and one is her 2nd cousin? And this is a reverse harem? Someone please tell me there's a illegitimate child/adopted/not really related storyline later or this is going to get really weird.

Aggregator gang
Wait excuse me aren't they all basically cousins? Well second cousins, but ehhhhh

Only on my second read did i notice that everyone is related????? How did i miss this before???? And one is even her uncle???

I was getting into it but then i realized theyre all related ??? even her uncle??? hell naw

Users who are viewing this thread