Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shut-In Princess' Crusade

Dex-chan lover
Looks to be interesting! I want a visual representation of the family tree, 'cuz i'm a little confused, especially if they are the love interests too. I kinda hope they aren't as that would be more interesting.

Contributor
Yikes.
I hope the blond asshole is not the love interest.

That said, it's a good start.

@Siquall
He's not blond but white haired and he's also the one responsible of making MC turn herself in a shut-in.

Edited to add that I hope none of them are actual love interests cause they are all actually family. I mean, the white haired guy is MC's uncle, the blue haired is her cousin and the other one is the son of her grandfather's sibling so kind of a uncle once removed?

Contributor
Expecting tons of chess metaphors in the upcoming chapters (pawns, queens, kings, checkmate, etc. etc.)

chessquotes.jpg

Aggregator gang
Why is their a reverse harem tag? It’s a joke right? I mean if it’s them her choice is her two cousins and uncle...
I don’t know why she would think they would kill each other over a vote like she said it dosen’t make sense....I mean they can’t vote for themselves so killing the others surrenders their right to be king anyway because their no valid way to win.
Lastly I don’t know why the glasses guy assumed she was gonna aimlessly vote when she didn’t vote in the beginning either, it would already be over if she WAS careless so his concerns seem somewhat baseless

This looks promising. Though I would honestly prefer if it leaned more into the selection than the romance.

I kinda hope this focuses more on the selection and less on the romance, especially if the romance options are all to closely related to her.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Fed-Kun's army
She locked herself in her room for her whole life just because some kid said she had a weird face? Really? There’s has to be more to it than that otherwise the premise of this story is retarded.
Also grandpa must be senile to nominate his overly sensitive granddaughter who doesn’t have any people skills to lead a country.

Dex-chan lover
What should she do? Well, a few things are for sure. One is a hot-headed arsehole and the megane one is a threatening piece of shit. I don't know about the last one, therefore she also shouldn't vote for him for the time being, but the other two dudes can't become king, no matter the cost. Also none of them showed courtesy and megane is soo stupid, he didn't even realize, that he needs to curry favor with her, as he needs 3 votes and his arch-nemesis surely won't vote for him.

Double-page supporter
Candidates... shouldn't they have already chosen one to rule by the time he deceases? But then, the story won't get executed haha

STEWART is her uncle no joke why aren't their parents up for being Regent ?

SHES RELATED TO ALL OF THEM SOMEHOW

Users who are viewing this thread