Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shut-In Princess' Crusade

"three or more vote" when you are not able to vote for yourself?
there's a fifth ballot? might be the late monarch's or that of the butler Mario's 🤔

Everyone's blood-related... and not even that of a very distant one oh my god

Yeeting this off my reading list, sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Panda77 Right? I was confused about that one too... 4 voters... 3 or more... The math doesn't add up somewhere...

I’m more surprised that her father wasn’t king and why did they have to wait for the current king to die before finding the next successor..?

His grandfather’s parents sure worked hard for that prince charming guy 😅
...and here’s me hoping it’s just lost in translation or that it might not actually the case that they’re related.

omfg . hold on . i'm assuming her father is a prince but like not in line for the throne . then ?? the ??? they're all cousins ??????

Aggregator gang
They're all fucking relating LMAO ew ok then... IGHT THEN i guess i have to accept it I bet they fuck their cousins 24/7 in that world anyways

Dex-chan lover
@daijokay gonna be real here, from a historical perspective they're farther apart than a lot of their irl timepiece counterparts

WE GOING ANY % HABSBURG JAW INBRED INSCEST SPREEDRUN BOIS

tho as if the whole romance targets being cousins thing although historically accurate is extremely unsettling
doesnt help they all seem pretty unlikeable

Aside from the incest, one guy is prejudiced and prone to irrational outbursts, the other is also irrational and pointlessly makes weak threats, and the grandpa's FOOLPROOF method of choosing a successor is through voting, but not by his people, instead it's by the rival candidates even when there's only 4 of them...? None of them are people fit to run a country. Such a stupid story... Is the creator an idiot? Lol how did a story like this get past the editor? I don't expect much from shoujo because I'm here for the hot MLs and the romcom, but damn. Couldn't you at least have your story make sense. Lmfao. Goddamn this pissed me off.

Contributor
More importantly, I am glad someone finally used the term regnant correctly~

Wow I already hate the ML,,,,,The male lead is probs the silver dude,,,,The misogynistic ml will change his view on woman cuz of mc,,that's def the plot

Wow what assholes. I knew I choose right in choosing Irvine right off the bat of just looking at the cover picture lol.

Users who are viewing this thread