Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Steadfast Knight

Is it too much to ask for the heroine to grow into her role and become a worthy queen without having to marry any of the guys, whether or not she's related to them? Because I need more of that.

BUT YOUR HER UNCLE?!?!?!?!?! I GET IT WAS BACK THEN BUT STILL
Yeah I hope it ends with her not marrying any of them and ruling by herself... But 🤷🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
Doooooon't like any of these men, lol. I hope she becomes the queen and just exiles them, rofl.

Thanks for the upload!

I know that marrying relatives was normal in that time but uncle is cutting it too close; distant cousins or something would be better. Also why couldn't her parents taken the throne or something surely a mature adult would be more suitable than these young ones that are just immature.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind the second cousins that much, but that guy is her uncle?? Even if they're not far apart in age that's a bit weird...
Maybe the author will pull a fast one and she will turn out to be unrelated... But I don't think it's that likely, since the blood relations clearly haven't been treated as an issue

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love childhood obsessed reverse harems oml. I usually go for the megane character but Irv has my heart rn

i don't really get people bothered with their kinship. the manga doesn't give a shit no neither will i. it's like you people have forgotten egypt and ramses the great

Double-page supporter
@Yniv In Pre-Nara ancient Japan, the royal family would keep the bloodline pure with the practice of "double royalty" which involved half-siblings as they shared "royal" blood from their father

Uncle's like 200% tsun since day 1
Thanks for turning your niece into a social recluse
hope when he becomes dere it's over 100% cause that might redeem him a bit

I just started the chapter, and wtf- why does it seem like Irvine had a drastic personality change🥴🤦🏻‍♀️💀💀

Just finished it and Ugh I knew it😑💀😂🤦🏻‍♀️

....if there’s already one vote for Stewart, doesn’t that mean only he and Irvine can win? The other two can’t vote for themselves and they need three votes to win. Irvine would need to change his vote.

Damn, I don't like this stupid prince and I feel like he's gonna be the one she falls in love with which I hate.

Also, they're 1st cousins once-removed. Niece is just shorthand, I call my 1st cousins once-removed my niblings since the other thing takes too long to say.

Aggregator gang
I don't get it, why are brain damaged characters that explosively getting angry because someone looked at them the wrong way or breathed in a manner that they didn't like; seen as funny ?
Not to mention that the 'MC' would probably end up with some very self destructive thoughts after receiving as much anger as directed at her in this and the previous chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread