Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Straight Path

Yeah, please be honest and less tsun please.
Wow the plot thickens, who should we trust?

Contributor
My completely unfounded guess:

butler.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't be too hard to find the culprits. I mean how many redguards are there in this kingdom? Though expect the local Target to be looted and burned once captured.

d527ab6ca65ae02db9af81f69529e21299349a9ab5f4b0547b42be7c8c395dca.jpg

Hmmmmm...... I'm skipping this vote. We don't want to be ejecting any at random crewmates.

I feel like the only reason Stewart said Cyan is sus is cuz he also has a crush on our MC or smth like I think it's one of those

I don't want Cyan to be a villain cause he's the most interesting character... also her Grandpa wouldn't be stupid to put someone bad as a selection candidate.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that
it's Irvine, the one who hasn't been seen since the incident, behind all this. He has help from somebody powerful in the house of lords. Voting for Stew before leaving was to throw the scent off.

gt8

I know this has been said before but I feel the need to reiterate this girl became a recluse over a small misunderstanding of thinking some guy saying her face was weird...when he meant to say her face made him feel weird............................... I wasn't sure what the misunderstanding was up until now but at the very least, I do now think this misunderstanding could have easily been cleared up by the king/grandfather and her parents a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
@gt8 you would think that but people can think erratically at times, its possible that she would only believe if Stewart himself cleared up the misunderstanding, but i suspect from his character that we have seen so far, unless it was enforced like it was by the butler, he would be too stubborn to even try to clear up said misunderstanding.

Either way the author had to think up someway for the FL to become a recluse..

Users who are viewing this thread