Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Political Marriage

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. So Cyan's mother, knowing that Cyan can't be manipulated now, decided to frame Stewart by assassinating Irvine. With the two main rivals gone, she'll be in a good position to gain power. Don't know why they wanted a Dylean princess to be married into Lindtor royalty, she seems like a snake. And Dyle kills adventurers from Lindtor, not exactly a friendly kingdom.

Irvine still has some questions though. Why he sent away his servants while carrying a suitcase in the slums is pretty suspect. He doesn't strike me as the frivolous playboy type though, given the relationship he has with his knights. Will have to see where we go with this...

@Eksentrysyti Perhaps, the king sued for peace?

Cyan was probably ditching his mother's lackies. Likewise, if Cyan became King, Dyle would rule Lindtor (land of chocolate? 🤔) through the King. There may be other reasons behind this. Likewise, did the princess kill Cyan's father, or is more complex stuff going on? 🤔

I expect a larger story.

Double-page supporter
I know cyan is not the ml but hes way too interesting and cute to pass on... i like him the most amongst everyone.... well except Stewart's butle... hes da man

I feel like the princess would end up gaining recognition with all three princes discovering her innate knowledge and talent for being a queen.

She easily completed the puzzle of the attack.
While having her grandfather's approval to become a queen after beating him in the game of chess.
(Which she somehow didn't mention...)

Eitherway, as for cyan he's gonna have loads of problem with his own mother and her allies
(the other houses in cahoots to turn them into a puppet state).
Which probably resulted in why he hasn't returned to visit her.

as for the prince...
He feels rather naive or hasn't shown any good sign of being a king aside from being faultly too prideful/honest.

It will mostlikely end up on who marries her to become the next king. hence the title.

Usually an MC being romantically dense is a negative, but I only feel relief seeing her be ignorant of their compliments.

woah the plot thickens... I'm still on Camp Stewart because he is adorable but Cyan is such interesting character too.

@taesijr123
I think she didn't mention her win 'cause she think she won only 'cause her grandfather was dying and that ot wasn't a "real" win.

Aaaaaah, that makes sense. Although, even if Cyan's mother was the culprit, I highly doubt he'd support her with her actions. Whether he'd still help them out with the case is probably his dilemma atm tho ://

Double-page supporter
Whomp. Conflict of interest. Things are getting interesting.

Thanks for the update!

Contributor
Meh.
Stewart is the most boring character in this story, it's a waste to have him as the ML, Cyan was more interesting.

Damn, black haired cutie. I'm actually rooting for Cyan although it's obvious Stewart is the ML. Cyan and Fran are so cute. They are smart and their little randevous are cute. Like Cyan coming to Fran's house drunk but keep coming to discuss things and their little "scandal". Damn, my weakness against dark haired beauty like him :"((

Users who are viewing this thread