Please Don't Come to the Villainess' Stationery Store! - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
63db8051c12dab9f29d2ce5e_991_816_205921.png

She's so cute.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? A mistake, huh? What kind of mistake was it? Please elaborate.

I really want to smack that pope with the REAL real holy sword.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn that smile at the end :glee:
The pope won’t know what hit him when she’s done.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I'm really interested in the motivation of the pope. Why is he giving out mind control "holy" water, apparently groomed Sheria and supports general fuckery with the fmc.

is it just general crave for power / wanting to overtake the kingdom or something more/different?

Supporter
I don't think this story is dark enough to have something bad happen to Mirissa before she gets adopted, but... I can't be sure. I'm a bit worried.

Dex-chan lover
the face of someone who is going to end up doing too much trolling

Dex-chan lover
I'm really interested in the motivation of the pope. Why is he giving out mind control "holy" water, apparently groomed Sheria and supports general fuckery with the fmc.

is it just general crave for power / wanting to overtake the kingdom or something more/different?
I mean, the idea the pope lost all holy power is a pretty big hint I'd say...

Aggregator gang
Nothin better happen to Mirissa! Also, i can't wait for Dom to figure out what that thing is in the Holy sword

Dex-chan lover
I'll be interested to see what the plan with the pope is. Likely a general power craving, since Sheria is generally speaking the main villainess of this story, and we want to see her downfall the most.
But it'll also be interesting to see how it contrasts with the fmc's powers/bloodline.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Does Sheria realize Mel's weakness is cute kids?

I have this really bad feeling, she's going to feed Marissa her brainwashing water.

Dex-chan lover
One thing i always love about this series is how consistently loving Mel is towards the kids. She never loses focus on wanting to do right by them, and they love and trust her unwaveringly bc she consistently is there for them.

Mel inventing a safety alarm makes me feel so much better about whatever that terrible man and her sister are going to attempt with mirissa. Poor baby.

Users who are viewing this thread