Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 0

Fed-Kun's army
To Be Eaten can be taken in many different ways... doesn’t have to literally be cannibalism, but a smut version... so imma read to find out

The original eaten alive she's talking about is not the smut ver for sure...

But there's no doubt that in this manhwa she'll still be eaten alive but the sexy way hahaha

THE FL MEANT EATEN ALIVE AS CANNIBALISM
it was in the novel.
It was R-15 tho but it was repeatedly mentioned that once he eats her she's dead. It is even mentioned here that she will die.
By eating a purifier a magician will not feel any pain forever. That's why she's afraid she'd be eaten.
This manhwa is too comedic. The novel at least gave a vibe like Aideen

Dex-chan lover
Is obvious that that Eat was connected to cannibalism, not sex.

I am curious how she gets out of the red.

lol you guys are too h*rny 🤣

but I gotta say I'm intrigued to that cannibalism thing...wonder how she'll get rid of that red flag

Omg. is the male lead right in the head? eating another human 🤮 even though she's a purifier. doesn't the novelist have a better story ideas for the novel's start? sigh

I've read a bit of the novel and I loved it! And I can confirm that the eating she's talking about is cannibalistic in nature and not anything R18. By eating a purifier, the magician will no longer feel any pain permanently when casting his magic. Besides, since there's only one purifier in the whole world, if he eats her, he'd become the strongest person alive without doubt.

Group Leader
Okay, thanks for the translation, but this is too much. Eaten alive? Really?! 🤢

Woah get adaptation!!!
I remember read the novel a bit, till Ertha and her siblings live in the ML mansion after she bought by ML.

Isn't there a possibility that it's neither? I mean what if it's just power absorption? Then when she loses the power since she's so unique she dies instead of becoming nuts.

Ml... whats wrong with you!? Eating a person?? 🤢
I'm still going to read it anyways since it took my interest...
(Edit: You know what... I'll read this when there's more chapters..)

Group Leader
I’m still so confused as to what they mean by eaten alive.... Like... in a sexy way? Or in a cannibalistic way?

Also, she’s the only purifier in the world AND she’s just a nameless extra? What?

Hard to believe such a rare existence would be a minor character in the original work 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread