Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 10

so is the sentence please dont eat me in a literal sense or not or is it just she needs to be close to him for her to activate her abilities

...you know it's pretty bad when a psychopath calls another people psychopaths as well 😱

hey i’m not even religious like that but how did God abandon her? i mean it kinda sounds like she’s blaming God for all her hardships
so she was forced to hold hands with “the devil” and while i agree her only real choices were to become a prostitute or to be tethered to someone who could easily kill her i don’t really understand why she’s blaming their God. i mean i know the church abandoned and tried to take advantage of her, and they will continue to do so but like how is she blaming God.
*im someone who’s identity has always been attacked by conservative christians who manipulate the bible to their favor, so i’ve struggled with blaming God vs. blaming these individuals. that’s the main reason i’m asking bc it kinda hurts to be attacked but it also hurts that i had a stronger faith when i was younger but bc of these people i’m not too religious. i’m trying to separate the two and get over it so yea that’s why i’m asking.
if anything she should be blaming the church and her parents, so if someone could explain her point of view to me i’d appreciate it.

Also i agree with dhananjay. the whole eating thing is so repetitive that i’ve forgotten whether she’s serious or not.
like he’s going to eat her like pork or he’s going to consume her energy or purification to the point where she withers and dies. the latter is how i understood it but the more she says it the more i’m like you think he’s gonna pull out his fancy fork and knife as if you’re the medium rare steak he gets served for breakfast lunch and dinner daily?

@dhananjay Literally because in the original plotline the duke ate her character so that no one else could use the purifier. That's why she's on edge thinking he's going to get to that conclusion if she isn't careful and kill her and eat her.

She can pacify him by touching and stuff, but in the novel he found eating her to be more efficient.

@enyoteremchi He literally eats her, flesh and all, that's what she meant. The book is a gorey seinin kind of book supposedly. As for the God thoughts, it's kind of like how one would lash out and lament their fate.

She didn't want to reincarnate into this book with this impeding fate to die by being eaten literally and not knowing what happens later in the book. Why wouldn't she be angry at God for such a fate and hardships, you know?

lol this whole chapter is full of her saying "famous last words".

My commentary from first chap still the same. Eating her alive? Yucks. That is sooo gross.

But
eating the adult way just like the duke said
will be nice 😏

@Kuroku2 ok thanks for reminding me i completely forgot ab that. but yea i mean i understand how she feels bc i’ve been in the same position before but ig since i’m trying to get out of that mindset i forgot for a minute. also maybe bc even though i know her hardships are serious, i don’t feel like enough attention has been put on them in the comic. i haven’t read the novel tho so i can’t compare. or maybe i forgot how the comic described her struggles since i forgot the male lead literally eats people

@enyoteremchi Oh I wasn't referring to the actual novel, but the "novel" in the plot lol. It's not just you, I think the artist could've done better in displaying the danger and reminders of how the "novel" would have her fate as being cannibalized and stuff.

Totally agree, although I think because there's so many isekai with similar premises, we the audience forget that this is supposed to be something more serious and focus on the romance aspect and other things haha.

Ah, I just recognized that the church architecture in this story looks to be based on the St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC

Ackkk. 😔😔😔 I was scared at that moment. 😔😔 But he's sometimes scary but at the same time sweet. Uggghhh. And the pope, he's damn scary too.

Nah she's trash for saying that... How dare you make assumptions like that? ... FL is disappointing.

This ML comes off as the typical terrible at emotions ml

Oh my gosh she really is a stupid for the plot fl😭

Double-page supporter
I'm so used to the women being a eye candy, you really can tell the demographics when the all the eye candy is mens abs and pecs

Users who are viewing this thread