Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
oh noooo what stories are getting abandoned... it wasn't a harsh message at all, thank you for the update and all your hard work!!

adsjlksdkj this duke just wants to be lovey dovey hahahah :'D

to the people reposting the trans: are you that desperate for clout that you steal content that is literally free but only has the condition that you not share? getting likes don't mean you're well-liked you know

to bck staff: thank you for all the effort you guys put in to translate stuff when you really don't have to. i love the stuff you've translated thus far and really appreciate all the work.
p.s. the msg might not be aggressive enough cause some 12 year old fkers still dont get it

The people who reposted your work is probably a bunch of minors
That's what the case when I saw on social media 😑

Man I like him cause he's so relentless to make her him completely
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Ahri21
I believe it was stated in the first chapters that she isn't from a commoner family, but a fallen noble? Those are usually treated quite differently.

Dex-chan lover
So that idiot knight is rose fertilizer by tomorrow... you'd think he'd have the sense to know at the very least by insulting the duke's wife, he's insulting the duke by proxy.

Oh how I love a power couple 😍🙏❤❤❤

Also ughhhh bck sorry you guys are dealing with some dummies out here :((( thank you for all the work and time you've spent on releasing this fun series for us. I hope whoever is reuploading your content stops stealing your work and that they grovel for forgiveness 👌🎉

Group Leader
Dude in what universe is giving blood better than kissing?

Like i’ll smooch you all day long if it means I don’t have to bleed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread