Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 13

NOO AHAHAHA THE BALD PIC ALWAYS CATCHES ME OFF GUARD

thank you so much for the update!

Thanks for the update! Please tell me Ertha’s fashion sense gets better later on...

Double-page supporter
I've seen plenty of horrific things during my day, but that, baldness, is the most horrific.

The crown prince is so good looking, I wish Zahid's design was his.

She wasn't even that close to the roses.....Why can't the author make it a little more believable 😩😩😩 I've been reading too many comics with these moments that make no sense and are simply made for plot convenience

why can't duke's eyes be like the prince's djdnkfkd he looks like a dead fish while the Prince is majestic T.T
Seriously, the author knows how to draw beautiful faces so why is the ML so... Not attractive. :(

The art this chapter is a huge step up. Ertha looks lovely, as does the palace. The panal with the palace must have taken forever.

Since she's a purifier her touch, her blood, a kiss etc has the power to stave off that magic sickness or whatever it is. It's interesting if her blood smells sweet but heck if someone's gotta drink it I guess that's good???

On a side note the duke looks good even with a bald head imo lmaoooo

Soooo. . . why not wear gloves? Or have a fan? Or make it impossible to touch her bare skin? I somewhat can understand Ertha not having the brain to think of something so easy (fl dumb girl syndrome). . . But even the Duke let a mere rosebush cut her finger in a place where none of her skin should be visible? That is too much stupid just to move the plot along.

Lol that extra panel though: Agent 47 has now infiltrated the ranks of isekai Korean mangas

NOOOO CURSED IMAGE AGAIN!!!! WHY CANT YOU LET ME ENJOY HANDSOME ZAHID JUST ONCE!?!?!?

bald man makes a return
and also wow that's a lot of blood from pricking urself on a bush, the worst that ever happened to me was a series of scratches on my arm how does one bleed like that

Users who are viewing this thread