Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 15

Let's officially adopt the Princess and take her away from whoever is abusing her. I'm not even mad at her about the tea. She made sure it wasn't hot so it actually wouldn't burn her.

It has been awhile now. The classic throwing water scene 🤣🤣

To think the ML throws the water too.LOL

Jesus ppl stop reposting

And lol that was funny
@april_anne the princess was trying to test if Zahid cared about the female lead even a little cuz normally if someone splashes your wife right in front of you you would get mad and she was testing to see if there is a reaction for the female lead’s sake

The princess has so many scars, they really be beating her ass. Poor girl. She trauma bounded with the Duke. Pitiful.

I like this princess..and I feel sorry for her too😔 look at all those scars!!
and omg I cracked up when he poured the tea back onto her😅

Fed-Kun's army
I get ehat she tried to do but still, I would slap a bitch if she did that to me

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed this but what's wtih the El and De? Last time I checked, this wasn't Spain.

Double-page supporter
The princess probably smiled because the duke be making her tormentors have a hard time. Which is likely the royal family. She is not in love she's just happy for the enemy of her enemy to screwing them over.

LOL the princess is great
So THAT's why she didn't warm up the tea.

The Princess might be one of the better potential friends in the story, going as far as to warn MC.

Users who are viewing this thread