Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Am I misunderstanding something? When she "sold herself" wasn't it for marriage ?

@Akera93 I'm guessing since she's poor she thought he would bring her in as a servant or something. She probably thought a duke wouldn't marry as commoner.

Fed-Kun's army
@tannies

But she sold herself for an extremely high price if I got that right so I don't think she sold herself to be a servant, that doesn't make sense. She doesn't seem like the type to be proposing to "sell herself" in the vulgar sense either....She also didn't advertise herself as a great magician . I don't know what she did. She didn't show anything special about herself and yet went there and dared to propose a high price for something she isn't specifying (?)

@Akera93 she showed her purifying powers (that spark that happened when she touched him last chapter) which is extremely rare and I think she mentioned being the only one currently alive with that power, at least according to what she remembers from the book (which is also why they both said that the price she was asking for was actually a bargain). Her "selling herself" was mostly meant as her being his exclusive purifier, at least that's the way I saw it

f1f458da891f5bd667d9c83c60f3da4e.jpg

Love? shown
is there anything else...ah yes

hotel? trivago
94ab02e2003779e8bb750ee607ccc9aa.jpg

ty for translating. much appreciated

I really wish they’ll show more of her relationship with her siblings. I think that’d be so cute 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread