Please Don't Eat Me!

Damn, these bored corona kids rlly live up to its name. Last time it was the 2nd prince from aideen now its our main protagonist. They rlly have the habit of making beautiful men go
bald

I have some reservations with this story, since it seems to be a
marriage with dangerous partner -> "fixing" the partner setup,
but i can't say I hate it since I like plots where the MC is stuck in a dangerous situation and has to be smart to survive. I don't think I'm going to get my ideal ending with that romance tag, but even so, it'll be fun to read.

That, and I've read worse for pretty art. I read Aisha* and I despised the romance in that, but I don't regret it since the art is like no other. no reason I'll skip on this and not take notes, when the special effects and paneling are also quite unlike other long form comics. Oh the things I read for art.

Thank you to Bored Corona Kids for the translation!

*Italics signify the title. When I read that sentence back it feels like I'm saying the name out of malice. I have none. There is only exasperation.

He ate her ?
Like cannibalism ? Or like smutty smut ? Cause it seems that he, litteraly, ate her. Those are getting weirder and weirder. We got a girl that was legit transformed info a sword and now we got this man eating his wife cause he doesn't want her to TOUCH her sibilings

You would think that like,,, eating hair (lmao all might) or finger nails or something of that sort would be better than fully cannibalizing the MC but,,, who knows!

cnd

Can someone tell me how tf you eat someone alive?? Like, I'm just imagining this mofo unhinging his jaw and choking her down like a damn pelican.

Ok so i haven't finished it and there is some of this novel translated but for the questions
yes he does eat her as in canabalism but he was drugged on the original story. Also he doesnt know he won't go crazy if he eats her and would much rather have her alive.

so basically this?:
540.jpg

except that instead of spirits it's a wizard, right?

I don’t condole violence but I do like the Duke and his bluntness in not accepting BS from anyone and encouraging his wife to stand her ground 😂

Ughh i cant wait to read chp 9. Sooo did that rude hag get a slap??? Can i slap her??

Users who are viewing this thread