Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 35.5 - Illustration Update

Dex-chan lover
Another Zyugoya manga on hiatus? Wow what a shocker, say it ain't so. I wish she committed to series that she makes, not whatever strikes her fancy at the time.

Double-page supporter
Hiatus? Aren't we like two chapters behind even after the hiatus?

Dex-chan lover
when_you_accidentally_become_a_part_of_a_meme_06.gif

Dex-chan lover
Another Zyugoya manga on hiatus? Wow what a shocker, say it ain't so. I wish she committed to series that she makes, not whatever strikes her fancy at the time.
Sadly inspiration and motivation are more fickle than the wind, and about as likely to be cooperative when they are present as a feral cat.

Dex-chan lover
The "hiatus" the image announced was only a delay to October's chapter for two weeks, moving it to November.
The TL posting this two months late is a bigger hiatus than Zyugoya's.
Yeah, I've been checking the artists twitter periodically and still seeing new chapters for this come up regularly about once a month. The most recent chapter came out 6 days ago and promises another update on the 29th (though without a translation, I can't tell whether that update is another chapter of just a single-page update).

This page, on the other hand, was originally posted on October 20th, and seems to just be an apology page for there being no full chapter in October. The "hiatus" mentioned has come and gone.

Dex-chan lover
Having reread the story just now, this is just the worst time to have a hiatus. you're about to resolve the situation with Lotus and the mom. damnit

Users who are viewing this thread