Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I Can't Wait for Him to Eat Me!

• be me
  • see chapter title and think that there might be some progress between the two main characters
  • go into chapter and see the first page
  • o... o no, its Usagi Drop time

well.... at least the kid is not being neglected so that is something.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like this is in a rough spot. on one hand vampires are supposed to be depraved and manipulative, but on the other nobody wants to see children in this situation. i just hope the story follows what it's implied and has the vampire eventually take care of her without any blood sucking

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn! What about the fucking child! Every comment is hahah Grooming!!!! Look at the child's life. 9 years old. Her mother has abandoned her, no friends or family, unable to take a bath and scrounging for scraps. She was going to die. Her self esteem is so low she wants to be food for a vampire, thinking she can do nothing else to repay the kindness.

It is sick and twisted that the vampire is taking advantage of it. There is no feel good here, nothing funny or to laugh at or go ohhh sexual innuendo. It's just tragic.

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly just hoping that Lotus is fronting towards Raspberry and not Kirishima. This is real fucked up otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread