Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - I Want to Show Him What I Can Do!

Dex-chan lover
Elementary, dear Watson. He's a character in a Zyugoya work, and doesn't have gigantic melons. He also isn't short and huggable. This means the chance that he's female is close to zero.
Zyugoya has done significantly taller woman, in fact the enforcer Dahlia is one in this series, though compared to our ML she is still a bit shorter than him, and one of the ladies from another work (the one of with Lorem) there is a lady at the store they got to regularly that is rather tall. Not all of the ladies in Zyugoya's works are extremely busty, just a large number of them. Finally, Zyugoya has illustrated a couple huggable men in their works. The only definitive feature the guys get is with the elder men with their notably worn faces, while the ladies seem to last near indefinitely with their beauty.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Whoa whoa whoa holdonholdonholdon...
Σ(O_O;)...

Dex-chan lover
Okay so it's pretty much confirmed at this point that their teacher had a really close relationship with a human too right? Not looking forward to seeing a flashback to that, looking at how bitter the guy is now

Dex-chan lover
lotus really is a good guy. making me even more worried something bad is gonna happen to either them or rosario

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't worry too much about Lotus' survival yet. While it's still a potential concern, most of this guys manga characters have a high survival rate, with a couple of exceptions.

Dex-chan lover
And you do it for her~
That's how you know you know you can win~
You do it for her, that is to say, you'll show up again.

Users who are viewing this thread