Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - I Promised, After All!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, she's changed for the better during the time she was offscreen (afterall there must be a reason she's showing up on her birthday). If not, then lets hope that some words from our boy incite some change.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I have slight production of 3 outcomes.
One. She leaves the child in his care and never shows her face again
Two. She falls for him at first sight and try's to nab him for herself
Three. Shits about to get real!!

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs LesenBoredom Society for always providing such high quality translations.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, does she expect her child to still be alive after being neglected for months? I get that kids in Japan are often latchkey kids and do things very independently, even at young ages, but isnt she really quite young? Without any money to buy food? Or did she have that?
From Rosario's memories, it seemed like her family never had money. But the mom looks well enough off. Seems more like the mom doesn't really care if Rosario died, and it's the daughter's whole existence is an afterthought/annoyance.

Double-page supporter
Oof, this one hits close to home. My wife and I adopted my niece and nephew after their parents abandoned them. Honestly wouldn’t mind if the apartment got decorated with the worthless mothers insides. Just have to make sure it’s cleaned up before the party.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhh at last, it is time for THAT moment in every zyugoya work, the sad / fucked up part.

Oh, hell nah. Rosario's mother did NOT just show up like she went to the corner bodega half an hour ago.

Dex-chan lover
finally a chapter about the better story line!

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Lotus went full yandere for his daughteru (went to her school during a day).
And we know that Rosario is already planning NO SURVIVORS on her way to happiness with her new Papa.
Sorry shitty mommy, it's time for bloodbath.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How convenient , looks like the lack of blood issue has been solved. There's a free bag of blood right there

Dex-chan lover
m80N6q4.png

Looks like this party is getting started already huh

Dex-chan lover
From Rosario's memories, it seemed like her family never had money. But the mom looks well enough off. Seems more like the mom doesn't really care if Rosario died, and it's the daughter's whole existence is an afterthought/annoyance.
yeah, it's a wonder she's survived. How did she get food? Messed up.

Dex-chan lover
1. Aww, how cute, they both are preparing the party
2. Ah shit, the mother shows up
3. Aw shit, the mother is really fine-looking
4. Aw shit, shit's gonna get busy

Users who are viewing this thread