Please Go Home! Akutsu-san - Ch. 161

Dex-chan lover
Still moving at a snail's pace I see, I'm still not impressed by this

author, speed this shit up!

Dex-chan lover
Still moving at a snail's pace I see, I'm still not impressed by this

author, speed this shit up!
I'm pretty sure that them getting together would end the manga, so I'm happy with the continued false starts and misunderstandings. I've started to really care about these two dorks and all their assorted friends.

Dex-chan lover
But she is disappointing. In several ways.

And they immediately forgot about the third character.

Well, I guess she did good.

Dex-chan lover
Is it happening? Are we going to get progress or will it be another fakeout?
Lol I guess that depends on what you count as each. There will undoubtedly be some degree of progress, as usual. Whether or not that counts as a "fakeout" is up you. It's kind of nice that the stage is set so that it really could "tip" at any moment, but is still fun (for myself anyway) when it doesn't... But its nowhere near the Reiji-procrastination level.

Dex-chan lover
Ooya-San ... the hero we got but didn't deserve. Long live Ooya-San and her WINGS of Owners Grand-daughter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that them getting together would end the manga, so I'm happy with the continued false starts and misunderstandings. I've started to really care about these two dorks and all their assorted friends.
It's not always a guarantee that's gonna happen, there's mangas out there that despite the 2 MCs getting together, the story still continues

If that's not the case with this manga, then I'll be very disappointed in the author

Users who are viewing this thread