Please Go Home! Akutsu-san - Ch. 162

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm bitter but I never expected a confession from Akutsu. It was always going to be "Tsundere'd" coming from her. But things are moving despite what people are saying and while I would LOVE them to just have the series with them dating normally, we all know Publishers and Editors want the chase. Just be glad the Publisher didn't force a "Second Girl" into the series as a Rival Love Interest like 99% of current Romance Manga's.

Dex-chan lover
Author kun plisss you can only dangle the confession key in my front so much. I really hope they get it done by the white day chapter because this plot line already got old like 10 chapters ago...

Dex-chan lover
This is now a -10/10 manga. Stop delaying everything to milk the readers more and more. Just give us couple antics!
Honestly, I want Misaki to bitch slap Akutsu back to the start of this manga to get an earlier confession when she hears about this...

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of a single series I've ever read that was more obnoxious with the progress stalling. Like, holy shit, we're 162 chapters in and it's still the same chickenshit behavior by both of them... Blue are the balls.

Dex-chan lover
BUDDY WHAT ARE YOU TRYIN TO TELL ME

Mu3Yqn6.png

IFKmhzN.png

g2KBnQd.png

Users who are viewing this thread