Please Go Home! Akutsu-san - Ch. 162

Dex-chan lover
Then they hit white day....then she thinks "Okay now wait till end of school year" then it just continuous....forever....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone saying "there is no progress" haven't read the most popular romance Manga's on this website.

Because that internal dialogue is progress despite them not acting on it in the best way. All the biggest Romance Manga's (in terms of followers, not rating) don't even have both Characters realize their romantic feelings for each other, it's either one sided or unrealized. That's saved for the very very end or the series.

When they kiss they initiate the "Anti-Romance Time Skip", and we teleport into the future where they have children, a job, achieved dreams, then it ends. That's almost all of them as sad as that sounds. The "Chase" is all that matters to the Publishers and Editors. The second Characters realize their romantic intentions it fast forward's through all the good bits like the Movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. And you're just flipping the page going "Please don't Time Skip past everything nooooo!" but it's too late. That Kiss into Time Skip was the final issue of the series for whatever reason and there is nothing more.

The End.

And we move onto the next manga, hoping that will be the one to actually progress a relationship past first base.

Dex-chan lover
I think they will graduate, live together (it's just for the college) then they will have kids and have to permanently move together but will not confess.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that there will be a sexy Christmas chapter with actually seggs. If not then I'll make a wish to Santa that some NTR chads come up and steal Akutsu from the MC (or the other way around works too).

MD@Home
This is just terrible, they drag this confession and misunderstandings for 160 chapters and you know white day will not be the confession. It will be a few chapters of her with her friends discussing it, planning and teasing it and then ends with nothing. Just let these two have a confession, they have bathed together and literally had a slip and slide on each other during early chapters where they played beach in his bath tub. Let them be together officially before GTA 6 comes out.

Dex-chan lover
she's done nothing wrong, this is all on ooyama, he has to figure it out grow a pair and act

Dex-chan lover
Logic dictates that Ooyama, who is more confident(?) in regards to love, would confess. Alas it appears that the story requires the confession to come from Akutsu.
Perhaps it is waiting for the confession to come from both at the same time.

If Akutsu were to confess, she would need to repeat it several times to convince Ooyama into believe it as he thinks she does everything with ulterior motives.
If Ooyama were to confess, there is a possibility that Akutsu just accepts his feelings, keeping the "bully-bullied" power play, because he conceded to admit it. The best example is, he said it whilst she didn't react at first, then slowly admitted to it, but still without lowering her guard.

If they were to confess their feelings at the same time, they would be on equal footing, she wouldn't need to act tough and he would understand it came unprompted and believe it.

Dex-chan lover
BUDDY WHAT ARE YOU TRYIN TO TELL ME

Mu3Yqn6.png

IFKmhzN.png

g2KBnQd.png
Looking at that pic it looks like she forgot her panties.

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of a single series I've ever read that was more obnoxious with the progress stalling. Like, holy shit, we're 162 chapters in and it's still the same chickenshit behavior by both of them... Blue are the balls.
Still better than RaG.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this chapter was disappointing. She has no reason to not confess her feelings since she knows that Ooyama likes her, instead we are getting a stupid "I'll make him confess to me next time" that probably won't lead to anything.

Ugh, I hate it when they bitch out and delay the inevitable, and she's also pushing it in hopes that he'll do it. I adore this series, but this will they/won't they is getting more frustrating than endearing as this goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread