Please Go Home! Akutsu-san - Ch. 162

Double-page supporter
Fact taht this couple isn't pumping babies non stop is an urban legend at this point

Aggregator gang
welp... it was a good run... but i am dropping this series now, hope you guys that continues get the confession chapter soon... i'm tired of getting hyped a chapter ago just to be disappointed on the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
"But you never go home, not that I care of course"

brother you're not getting any, she's just taking up your space bro please wake up you've been in a coma for 5 years there is no akutsu-san bro please come back to us bro

I'm kinda fine with the pacing, most manga i've read have like 20 pages per chapter, and this one has 6-8 so to me even if we are at 162 it feels like I'm only at chapter 70-80

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It's so damn messed up that not a single thing making any sense at this point, (you wanna bang then bang, don't fry our brain cells anymore)🤕

Dex-chan lover
......nah Riko got me annoyed this chapter, exactly...you already know he likes you, and you literally heard him tell Ooya that he wants your chocolate to be the one he receives

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE BS AND HESITATION???

This chick really said "maybe if I keep sending out vibes" NO, that's exactly why shit isn't going anywhere, "vibes" aren't gonna do shit if YOU just continue not being upfront/honest about your feelings

Author cut the bullshit

Dex-chan lover
1447914229294-e1522474651815.png

Oh my god! Come on! Just say it!!!
I want your di... I love u!
Please! How dense can two characters be after everything they've already said?!

ab4.jpg
Blame the dumbass author for that

Dex-chan lover
One day she'll write "Just fuck me already" in a piece of chocolate and he'll find a way to ignore it.
You mean someone else will write that, cause clearly she's not serious enough about her feelings, given all the mental gymnastics over here

At least Ooyama is willing to tell someone else how he feels about her, but she either denies it or gets way too embarrassed to admit her feelings, I mean look at how she talks to her friends when they call her out on it

She even thought to herself "Misaki is gonna be super pissed" and rightfully so

Dex-chan lover
This is getting tiring, frankly.
What's the problem? Is it really so hard to write couples after they get together? I mean, there are a few successful examples in manga, starting even with ones as well-known as Kaguya.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread