Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 179

Dex-chan lover
6WpYDJ4.png

the lick lick part got me good :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Dude, it’s her personality. She’s a classic tsundere. It comes with the territory with that personality. I know it’s annoying, but that’s what people want.
I mean she's not a classic tsundere, she's a distilled tsundere. This is tsundere distilled down to its purest form. It's like saying the everclear 180 is just liquor. I mean. Yeah it's liquor but it's a bit stronger than normal.

Fed-Kun's army
Whelp, Mama Akutsu (soon to be Granny Akutsu) better start going shopping and picking up stuff for her grandchild a little bit at a time. These two knuckleheads are going to be needing a crib and baby clothes and bottles and diapers and all sorts of stuff... sheesh.

AND WHY DIDN'T WE GET TO SEE THIS KISSING, MAKING OUT ON THE BED?!? WTF?!? NOW I GOTTA GO SEE IF THERE'S ANY DOUJINSHI THIN BOOKS FOR THESE TWO! X-D

Dex-chan lover
Dude, it’s her personality. She’s a classic tsundere. It comes with the territory with that personality. I know it’s annoying, but that’s what people want.
That's what people want? I question their taste, it can be endearing at first, but it quickly gets annoying the more it happens

Mind you she's the main reason it took them this long to finally date

Power Uploader
ahaha nice chapter... but... BUT! Are you seriously telling me that after 175 chapters to get these two together, you're letting the kissing scene happen off-screen? No, whatever, I'll kill you! AAAAAAH! I'm so shaken by this that I'm vibrating, I'm vibrating!

anyway if this is akutsu-san's ahegao face just thinking about their relationship, I also really wonder when she has an orgasm what it will be like

Users who are viewing this thread