Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 184

Double-page supporter
The first manga couple having a kid just right when they turn 18? maybe :pepela:
I could tell you a manga even more wholesome than this one where the main couple concieve around fall of their last year in high school... But if I told you I would spoil it

Dex-chan lover
I could tell you a manga even more wholesome than this one where the main couple concieve around fall of their last year in high school... But if I told you I would spoil it
do it... but like, list 2 or 3 other recommendations with it so we won't know which one

Supporter
There were 69 comments when I clicked the forums link and I just wanted you all to know I destroyed that.

Also, that was just momma's weird way of giving her blessing (after being terrified for ages that she might be a young gramma).

Double-page supporter
do it... but like, list 2 or 3 other recommendations with it so we won't know which one
Well then, here it is, hidden amongst some general recommendations...
Love is war
Jitsu wa watashi wa
The girl I like forgot her glasses
Call of the night

Double-page supporter
I am now honestly unsure if Ooya is alive or not, it's been so long since we've seen her last :meguuusad:
After Schrödinger's cat, we have Schrödinger's Ooya-san: is she alive? Has she ascended and become precious particles? There's no way to know until we read the chapter where the author explains.
I'm (sadly) partial to her ascension, given what we last saw of her

Supporter
Agreed. It's doubling down on their dynamic with a new twist.

Another long running manga that hit its stride post-confession is Anjou san. Definitely check it out if you haven't. It's so good.
Ditto for BokuYaba, but I'm sure everyone's familiar with that by now. Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers is another good one that looks like it wants to stick around for the marriage arc.

Users who are viewing this thread