Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

they are literally dating. who in the hell else visits another person's house every day to cozy up, play games, and cook shared meals

Aggregator gang
@unimortis Uh, friends? Don't get me wrong, it's obvious that even his hardline stance against this situation is changing in recent chapters, but this is totally something me or my friends would do if we were all within walking distance of each other. It's only romantic because it's a guy and a girl with blushing involved.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Keep firing!! That armor won't last for long.

They didn't realize they're already dating. It all progressly so smoothly, they somehow think everything is still the same as day one. BUT he's currently always expecting her to arrive be after school or on holidays; he's the one who ALWAYS let her in; they exchanged Line to be able to be sure they're alredy in the room; he lets her do as much as she please while together; she purposely is careless as she wants to him to ogle her; and now they tease each other.

At this point, the only way to break the status quo so they finally do something to make it official would be for a friend of them to watch or join them one day only to point out how close they act... or one of them to suddently begin to show interest for somebody else or get a girlfriend/boyfriend, as there's no way the new guy/girl would allow or be ok for them to still act like that. but that's something that will probably never happen and if it does, it would be till the very end

@Marchimarch yeah -- you're right. I guess that more makes me a friend with bad instincts than it makes this pair already lovers per se

Aggregator gang
@unimortis I think it's more a cultural thing. At least where I live, the norm for a high schooler is hanging out at school until public/private transport arrives to take you home. Japan norm (at least in manga) is going and doing whatever so long as it's before the trains close. I think it would be very different if they had to take a car to get around.

Users who are viewing this thread