Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Contributor
@Tamerlane
This is why you should always tell people when you're coming over,
or else you'll possibly see a tomboy gyaru trying to get her crush into bed and somehow both beat him up and fuck him simultaneously.
Shit, I'm visiting unannounced only from now on; I gotta remember to bring popcorn. /s?

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's amusing the first time, but you can only get in the splash zone so many times before it gets repetitive and kinda gross as the novelty wears off and the performers throw various items at the peanut gallery... @justforthelulz

Whatever you do, don't try to criticize their form, or you'll be up shit creek without a paddle.

Dex-chan lover
@Sigfried666 Page 1 I think the word you meant to use is "tired" so the phrase would be "and went to sleep when she got tired". If having friends show up to his place unannounced helps with the progression, then I'm all for it. Thanks for pumping these chapters out my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine flexing on your friends by dry-humping your girlfriend in front of them because they dared to come uninvited.

We need a few little more push there and there (pun intended) and their relationship would be official!

Then the very title could be interpreted as a "Let's Go Home, Akutsu-san!" lol

Hahahaha, man when i raw this chapter 3 months ago i was dying to know what the dialogue was xD

Dex-chan lover
What the hell how did the classmates appear out of nowhere? Is the entree always open for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread