Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
8jnaaHE.png

Holy shit. My dude is on the offensive lately. They finally broke the ice and now they're aware of their own feelings.

Don't back out my guy keep pushing, you're halfway there

Thank you so much for translating this series man. I was afraid it was dropped too. Really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
He almost crashed and burned, but somehow, he made it (kinda)

Dex-chan lover
@Sigfried666 Page 2 the word "thought" and page 6 the word "going" are misspelled. Now that Akutsu heard his confession, I wonder if she'll change a bit and want to do stuff outside his room. Thanks again for all the work you're doing.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of "hahaha you got it wrong. Why would I like such a virgin?" shit will be the reason it'll take a trillion chapters for them to become a couple.

Hopefully I'm wrong but low self-esteem MCs and fake rejections don't go well together.

Dex-chan lover
@DarthBank

Mine:
https://mangadex.org/title/34212/shishunki-chan-no-shitsukekata

Rezairawan's:
https://mangadex.org/title/16617/komi-san-wa-komyushou-desu

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus it probably will take forever, since despite all the tsunish mixed messages, if she's only now realizing that he might be more than a convenient and enjoyable past time to her then it will be at least an arc of exploring that before they can even be an unspoken couple.

Aggregator gang
@Acolytus like we all know when this kind of "hahaha you got it wrong. Why would I like such a virgin?" shows up, then we won't have a close end for this manga

Would really like it if the manga just ended right at "thats disgusting" instead of that after panel where shes embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread