Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter was very good! Thanks a lot for translating even if you only did 2, i'm sure you worked hard.

Your credit pages hit me right on ma hart, ma sole. looking forward to your next scanlation!

Thanks for translations, I'm sure that there are other manga you could pick up. If you do, I'm looking forward to it haha.

Also, the credit page was adorable! ^_^

Dex-chan lover
@ihatethisfeature123 On page 2 the word "expelled" is misspelled. I absolutely love your credit pages and look forward to whatever you work on next. Don't feel down about the drama because you have great potential. The chapter had me laughing when the baby topic got brought up. Thanks for the chapter.

VIP
it's ok, you are adorable. continue your works where you like it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she carries a lighter in order to arson? Mmmmh suspicious (and she's not even a maid)

"may i please have a smell of your body"
^ are you sure this is the correct translation?

Double-page supporter
"Sniping" is a stupid concept and you should never feel guilty or even obligated to respect another group's "Claim" to a series.

Your translations can only benefit fans of the series and allow you to (I assume:) have fun with your hobby.

Anyone who tells you that you can't translate this manga because another group has a "Claim" to it should be either ignored or mocked. Similarly, any group who feels like their territory is being encroached on by another fan translating it needs a reality check.

Keep doing you, Turtle. Your translations are quality and your credit page is actually enjoyable, especially so when compared to some other groups' embarrassing discord shilling.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry in advance if this sounds like a stupid question, but what's with the stigma of "sniping a series"? Isn't it better if everyone has the freedom of scanlating a series, especially if the updates stopped for a significant amount of time?

Not trying to stir the pot, I'm just genuinely confused. Great work btw.

Dex-chan lover
Love the chapter. From the looks of it the author doesn't plan this to be some sort of endless loop of repetitive clichés, instead we will get to a decisive point rather sooner than later given their antics and how Doki-Doki the unsuspecting Akutsu-san actually is when our boy decides to randomly Chad up.

As for the drama scanlator-san: You can ignore it. You have every right to publish your own version of any non-licensed manga on this website. Whiny SJWs, Karens, GLs, small-time crooks or even internet mafiosi at best can send you hate a message that you can report to the admins. Press the ignore button and relish in the positive feedback you get instead, while also keeping in mind constructive criticism when available.

What you should take away: People really like your credits page. You could try creating your own 1 to 4 pager manga on MangaDex. Albeit few series are like that, some indeed have the user created content tag (or whatever it's called exactly) on this website. Being fluffy is an excellent quality to have in this genre.

Thanks for picking up the series even if for a little bit. Looking forward to what you translate next

Contributor
Thank you for your brief yet appreciated contributions to this series. May your turtle always have a full glass of choccy milk.

Power Uploader
Perhaps the translator should talk less about himself if he, supposedly, wants others to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread