Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 60

Aggregator gang
I accept ooyama's denseness.
Like...... When akutsu san asked him about her hair.........
So??
Our MC has legit reason to be dense.

Dex-chan lover
@RattledSkull it's kind of cultural preference, nape is considered appealing from a long time ago that even kimono for women basically designed to expose their nape.

Fed-Kun's army
@Piyush123 - honestly, his assessment on the situation was spot on, so I don't think he was dense at all. If he was dense, he would have just not think much about it other than the usual "She is probably mad" kinda trope that this manga used to have. I am actually really happy on how Ooyama has been lately. He has even been speaking his mind more often now.

Glad to see that we are finally at this point of story. I hope the author will continue this way.

And for those who always say she is bitch with no courage and so on like @HappyH3O in the main chat...
Story goes from the start where our MC is annoyed by the girl and slowly starts like or even love this girl which always teasing him. It takes almost 50 chapters for him.
This stoped in 48 ch. From this moment she started realize that she is interested at him.
From this chapter we can see how she transform from teasing to actually love him.
You can´t switch from teasing to love just like it is nothing. If it was this case I can see comments in my mind... "It is rushed." or "When did she started love him." or "It doesn´t has proper explanation" .
I don´t think it is too much,12 chapters for this transformation.
At this chapter we can finally see for first time how they embarrass each other and not just from one side or another.
I hope this is start of new interactions between them.

Dex-chan lover
already 60 chapters,
the deed still not yet done..
even most of the time they alone in closed space,
opposite sex..

Users who are viewing this thread