Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
At this rate she is going to end up attacking him in his sleep. Girl needs something to drink.

Dex-chan lover
It's so much more convenient for a man to do lap-pillow ear cleaning than a girl. He can get both ears at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I know this ear stuff is a cultural/ physiological difference since they have flaky ear wax but this same crap scene in all these romance mangas just makes me cringe. Why bother putting in an ear cleaning every time? Is it just a meme or is it seriously a romance thing?

Anyone not getting the ear cleaning appeal is really missing out. And for real, not everything has to make sense from your cultural standpoint.

Ear cleaning is actually a culture grooming thing they do. My parents and grandparents did the same when I was younger.

I mean the ears are extremely sensitive that feel good when touched, so it makes sense, it's a pretty big erogenous zone. This has nothing to do with culture or whatever. It's just a fact that it feels good.

Hold up, wait, look... I dunno if it was just me but the last few chapter (maybe up to 50 or even more) got mixed up with this chapter here... Like there's some page of this chapter mixed in with many chapters before it...

Dex-chan lover
Are ears really an erogenous zone? I've only felt discomfort when cleaning mine.

Aggregator gang
It feels like he's already accepted the fact that they're basically living together as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
@soltyrei Hey, how does it feel? Just curiosity (sorry if i'm beign rude somehow)
I read that westerns cant experience "the same" because of the type of ear wax its less dry so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread