Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 8 Ch. 143

Dex-chan lover
Not a direct confession but hey progress is progress.

Still better than some other romcoms I could name. They've now both expressed their feelings and been heard.

Let us hope the author doesn't back out now and have them go back to the lame "oh they're just teasing me" crap.

Supporter
thats still 20 chapters earlier than komi can't communicate. but no manga has beat Yancha Gal no Anjou-san's record of a full confession by chapter 113-114
The Clueless Transfer Student got there in 50, even if Akane put things on indefinite hold over there.

Dex-chan lover
there's no way she isn't about to confess too unless the place catches on fire or something!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the cliche interruptions are just now starting to wear on me. The landlady at the inn seriously just barged into a room that she just rented out to a young couple, without knocking?
Yet another thing that happens constantly in romcom type manga and animes but almost never in real life. I know it's kinda like complaining about plot holes in a braindead isekai, but it still bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
are y'all ready for 300 chapters of "he loves me but it's not like i like him or anything"

Dex-chan lover
The Clueless Transfer Student got there in 50, even if Akane put things on indefinite hold over there.
Tonikaku Kawaii where MC (Nasa) proposed his future wife on the very start of the manga (though he had to wait for few years before actually starting their married life together, as the FMC had some business to take care of before).

Users who are viewing this thread