Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 175

Dex-chan lover
I was praying that this was confession chapter and my prayers were answered

Dex-chan lover
uh oh here we go!

Hopefully we don't see a "next chapter is the last" for this one anytime soon ><

seriously? Axe? How much longer can you drag out the INTRIGUE of how the relationship of a boy and a girl constantly spending time ALONE IN ONE ROOM will develop?
if anything, it's been dragging out for a while
I believe that's kinda the point of this manga tho.

• Ooyama did not disappoint in this chapter finally confession by OoYAMA akutsu was not able to follow in her mom's footsteps by confessing first to Ooyama

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 175. MARK IT PEOPLE!
THEY FUCKING DID IT! No room for misunderstandings there.
I'm so happy. I hope this manga continues to college.

Supporter
Chapter 175. MARK IT PEOPLE!
THEY FUCKING DID IT! No room for misunderstandings there.
I'm so happy. I hope this manga continues to college.
Except he's not going to college (yet, anyway) and she's not getting a sniff of that place. We're going down a different road.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FINALLY ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY SAID IT

but of course I knew it would be Ooyama to confess out of the 2, I honestly didnt trust Riko to actually admit her feelings to him

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!! An MC with a backbone to say those words we were all waiting for after 175 chapters. Akutsu now it is your turn to confess & get on with the relationship. Thanks for the translations.
What's funny is that this whole time it wasn't Ooyama getting shit from me for being cowardly about all of this, it was Riko

Dex-chan lover
MY GUY!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾bro finally manned tf UP
Well I wouldn't say he necessarily had that much of an issue to admit his feelings

I mean he literally admit it to her own father when they had that 1 on 1 talk, yet she could never admit she likes him to others, even her own mother and best friends

Double-page supporter
txeh.avif

Users who are viewing this thread