Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 175

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's do a quick check:
-No fireworks;
-No trucks running beside them;
-Confesser spoke loud and clear;
-Noone interrupted;

Yeah, I may be jumping the gun, but it doesn't look like Akutsu can get away from this one, ladies and gents!

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!! An MC with a backbone to say those words we were all waiting for after 175 chapters. Akutsu now it is your turn to confess & get on with the relationship. Thanks for the translations.
Stares in Senpai confessing to Nagatoro after 140+ Chapters Yeah, who would ever think a Protag-Kun would have the Cuyounes to tell the woman he lives he loves her??? In under 200 chapters??

Dex-chan lover
I just jumped back into this chapter (after a LONG break) to see how much progress made and wow! What a wallop! 🎊

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!!!! :oooo::oooo::oooo:

wait a second- NONONONO PLEASE DON'T END NOOOOOOOO!!!! :qq::qq::meguuusad:

please let this be reiwa author please i beg

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentleman. He said it..
HE FUCKIN SAID IT !!!

NEXT CHAP SEGGGGSSS LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

MD@Home
Our boy finally done it, good job author, also as a reminder for the peoples saying "175 chapters", yes it's true, but remember most chapters especially at the beginning were ~5pages, so right now we're barely at the 10 volumes mark, that's actually quite fast for a romcom confession when you compare to rent a girlfriend with atm 37+ volumes :meguusmug:

Last edited:
I swear to god if they do the "thats not what i mean" or "it was a missunderstanding" im flip

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

N the comment section explode...
:pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread