Please, Ms. Gem!

I thought there would be a chapter or prologue or something, but it's just a credit page. Is that intentional?

Supporter
@Granitefish That's hilarious lol. The least they could do was to put a teaser chapter or something but a literal "Coming soon" chapter to "claim" a series is quite funny

Don't know about this. Sounds interesting but nothing is really happening... Maybe it's more appropriate to say it feels like the same ground is being tread without learning anything new.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The setting feels like a mess.
It looks like the standard Medieval Europe/ Fantasy kind of feeling but someone has a fkin limousine.

Then everyone looks pale pink for some reason... kinda like zombies. The fairy is the only one in normal colors.

And the MC can't see the red string of fate of the Prince. She also can't see her own. What are the odds? Story is over.

settings kind of a mess. very anachronistic. So there's magicky stuff with tech stuff all weirdly mixed together.
characters are kinda meh and the setup with the ML lack of thread and the fairy unable being to see FL ownthread is a but too ham fisted/ obvious.
sorta lack of subtly and the entire thing feels extremely messy.

Definitely the storytelling is messy & confusing, i can't follow what they want from the story?
But still, I'm interested to know more!

Perhaps it get better when there's 30+ chapters :|

Users who are viewing this thread