Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Listen to My Friend's Story

@Operation_Recon "I mean... False rape allegations aside. usually when someone keep on hurling insults your way, calls you a spineless piece of garbage, and regularly states that to them, you're nothing more than a convenient piece of furniture. usually you wouldn't think that when such a person makes a move on you that they are actually romantically interested in you, and that they're actually some sort of sick perverted sadist that likes watching the troubled expression of someone who has such an opportunity in front of them but can't actually take it.
man that was longer than I thought it would be"

and

@CuJoJo "Did the prez really forget how she blackmailed him in the beginning? Idk about you, but something like that tends to detract from a person's "attractiveness". No matter how hot they are, a dick move is a dick move."

Don't forget the MC is a cuck so he won't bring it up making it a convenient plot setup.

Dex-chan lover
Lol imagine if he just gives a blind eye to her going to even more extreme heights, I'd love to see her get roasted and pout fr all that bullying

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter may hint that Eri is bi and have some feelings for mC, but fuck yuri regardless.

Eri should cuck Takamine with MC

Dex-chan lover
eri is my fav character and was acting just like me when takamine was relaying the story.

also, yuri is life. yuri has better romance story than 95% of romance manga out there.

Dex-chan lover
'Ordinary' can they stop it with that? The MC is all but ordinary, no one ordinary would deal with half the shit she come up with.

Bruh, isn’t groping another girl when you have a girlfriend cheating? Imagine a guy doing that to someone that wasn’t his girlfriend.

meta , but also yuri.
gao gao.
tumblr_om5m2wnkrR1v9gg50o1_500.png

This chapter was the least painful one after the "False Rape" accusation chapter. I'm still bitter about that one to be honest. #FUCKYURI!

New misunderstanding already planted: protag is gonna think that Takamine is lesbian and will never make a move.

Fed-Kun's army
Eri for sure knows a lot about the Mc's personality. Takamine might be lucky she has a girlfriend otherwise she'd be a formidable rival

Dex-chan lover
seriously whats the point of this childhood friend character, she’s becoming dislikable, openly cheating

Users who are viewing this thread