Please remove the banner background with the image from the manga on the popular new titles portion of the Home. [Browser issue, fixed]

Dex-chan lover
It's unbearable to read, the giant image obscures the text, and 1/2 the time you have to use your mouse to highlight the text to actually read what the manga is called. Please just return to using a static background again that doesn't make the text unreadable. I appreciate the attempt at making the website design fancier, but it's actually just made it more frustrating to see what is actually trending now because the text is so illegible.

Solution
I think something on your part is broken, because it's clearly readable on a my part.

Aren't you using a custom theme?
Contributor
I think something on your part is broken, because it's clearly readable on a my part.

Solution
Dex-chan lover
Just curious, could you share a screen capture? and which theme do you use, for context days ago in reddit an user has the same complain but it was a css issue due to a plugin, for me they read fine but unsure for others

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the suggestion to look into themes, made me think of my "Dark reader" extension, which suddenly for some reason has an interaction with the front page where it removes the fade that you guys have on the background banner, and makes it fully visible and bright. Since you guys already have a dark theme for the site I can just turn it off here and it seems to be fine. Weird that it just started creating a conflict in the last few days though, I wonder if it's on their end or some change with the website?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread