Pocha Climb! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Power Uploader
Wow, that gay epiphany on page 7 went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 in just three panels.

And Tsugumi didn’t even bring plates for the cake because she expected them to feed each other right from the start, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Did Tsugu keep the cake in her room hoping Aira would come by? :D
After spending half the chapter on an unfunny trope with a beard as long as Methusalem's that only serves to make it look like the dark-haired girl can't handle stress the last panel is the only one that's actually funny.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's got it bad.

Also, that dog pillow is absolutely adorable and I would totally buy one.

Dex-chan lover
She could've said "please let me take a couple of days off" but this is mangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Still super cuteeee

Supporter
Heh, well this series is likely to have the same effect on diabetees as the cake will. So much wonderful fluff, instafollow.

Group Leader
Aira-chan is the overthinking goddess, like literally. And senpai and the other girl are the gayest??? I hope senpai gives Tsugu some advice <3.
Highlight is:
XFqhbtM.png
but the chapter was so good so there was hard to choose one.

Aira you're such a useless lesbian lol.
Also she's a stalker haha.

Also senpai being given the dog food as Aira showing off that she's gotten Tsugu's hand made cake and being rabu rabu.

Aira's response as she get ito Tsugu's room when she is a teenager is so on point, looking around and blushing haha.
This manga is so great as always, chapter delivery always on point.

Fed-Kun's army
Beggin' your girlfriend for not leavin' the club so you won't be a miserable lonely gay? How pathetic of ya 😈

OMG I want them to bang so bad😢. Not even for perverted reasons, (they underage and shiz) I just want them to be happy and enjoy there mutual lesbian love! YURI IS JUSTICE. KONO DIO DA!!!

I get she wated it to be a surprise, but avoiding Aira completely was totally unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Cute but they really turned Aira useless right after realizing she has the big gay.

Is something really going on between choco and senpai?

Users who are viewing this thread