Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.3

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

pretty sure something is messed up in the translations. for several chapters i've detected weird incoherent lines. and i'm experienced in japanese, things should never read so incoherently

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, the guild symbol being on his sword means 1 of 2 things.
1. Fildo is the leader of the guild. He was put there as either a scapegoat if things went wrong, or it's a "If anything happens to the executives, this kid's in charge" thing.
2. Fildo was never a member of the guild. Having a weapon with a guild insignia is a sign of being a temporary member, and he was never properly made a guild member. That's why there was no withdrawal procedure, he was never actually IN the guild, he just didn't know it

Dex-chan lover
If you are doing a batch release of the Parts of 2 Chapters, wouldn't it have been much better to just merge those parts?
Reading a Chapter in parts is really frustrating, as it keep breaking the plot flow and what's going on, especially when the parts aren't split in proper scene.

Dex-chan lover
what in the Menos Grande fuck is going on? Plot is 100% off the rails and has lost basically any sense of coherence.
for the new chapters, it's all been one fight and clarifying perspectives. The only thing that jumped to something new was the established villain, who has already used shady methods and was hinted to be in the area with the guy at the guild being poisoned(poison he's already used on the mc once) and hidden in a desk, came out when the mc was vulnerable after the duel to kill him and pulled out a demon summoning trump card. The only thing that wasn't setup was that he has a summoning as a backup. It's a little much to say it lacks coherence.

If I had to guess, the guild symbol being on his sword means 1 of 2 things.
1. Fildo is the leader of the guild. He was put there as either a scapegoat if things went wrong, or it's a "If anything happens to the executives, this kid's in charge" thing.
2. Fildo was never a member of the guild. Having a weapon with a guild insignia is a sign of being a temporary member, and he was never properly made a guild member. That's why there was no withdrawal procedure, he was never actually IN the guild, he just didn't know it
The second one feels like it makes more sense in it's effect but It's hard to believe that HAVING the guild insignia means you AREN'T part of the guild.

Dex-chan lover
YO ty for the translation, I have a huge love of betrayed party member manga and this one took my interest quickly when I first read it. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Have to say I absolutely detest how these chapters have been parted out. I get it, everyone is desperate to squeeze even one more cent of ad revenue out of their work. But when the scene is already hopscotching all over the place, butchering it further isn't going to get you more eyeballs on your webpages. It will actively drive your viewers away.

Users who are viewing this thread