Pokémon Conference 2019

The Pokémon Company had a conference earlier this week and with it some announcements of what was coming in the future in terms of Pokémon spin offs and such including Detective Pikachu coming to the Switch with an ending, a new Pokémon bank for the Switch called Pokémon Home, Pokémon Sleep which is suppose to make bed time for fun as a means to get people to rest more, and Pokémon Masters. For anyone who has seen the conference is there anything you are looking froward to the most, or at least more interested in?

For me I am more interested in Pokemon Home as I like the idea of accessing a Pokémon bank through my Switch and Pokémon Masters although I need to see more gameplay before I decide whether I should invest my time (and maybe money) on this game. With that said I do like the idea of characters from past Pokémon games coming together in one game as one either battles along side them or compete against them.

Oh another thing even though I do not own Pokemon Go, I do like the idea that Niantic, along with another develop called Select Button, is creating an app that would help people get better sleep. It seems like the right step to take after helping people get more exercise through Go. However concerning the logo of the game while I get why a pikachu was chosen, I think it would have been more fitting if they had chosen a snorlax instead or a komala, or maybe even both for that matter since those pokémon are known for sleeping.

I only owned the old red green blue and something yellow pokenom games. I must say that when i see ppl playing modern verisons nostalgia hits me hard. If i actually was still invested enough to know most of pokemons and each type weakneses i would buy one of new games and play it. I have family and work nowadays, i doubt i have the time to have new hobby.

Edit: i'm currently drunk so if my english is incoherent i blame my stupid drunk brain.

I see. . .

Anyway unless you are doing competitive play it's not like you need to be an expert on Pokémon to play any of the recent games. It's not like the games have change that much to the point of being too convoluted to understand the mechanics of how to play. With that said I understand if you are too busy in this period of your life for gaming.

By the way, being that you have a family do your child/children play any of the Pokémon games?

Users who are viewing this thread