Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 548 - Epilogue - Graduation Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
Definetly not my favourite of the series...but Im glad it ended this arc on a decent. Wish more of a interaction with Black and White...but oh well, maybe a sequel somewhere down the line.

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty good epilogue.
This arc as a whole unfortunately wasnt too good...
It started great, but as much as I liked Lack-two's setting as a stoic superior agent, he didn't change at all.

Power Uploader
@Iceblade20 Only when we get to the point of having B2W2 remakes, and considering we've been waiting for gen 4 remakes for QUITE some time...

Dex-chan lover
My interest in this arc is decreasing since it's been drag on and on with many hiatus for a long time and now I feel nothing but "it's finally end, hm?".
Hope Sword&Shield not meet the same fate as this arc.

Finally we are free. Lack-two and whi-two are really interesting, its refreshing to see them go their separate ways as all of our protags have been buddies/see one another one in a while but this is the first time where they aren't 'friends' by the end of the story. Just aquaintances that have impacted their life.

I know a lot of people are upset at Lack-two's well... lack of character development but its consistent with his character trait of being the perfect spy/soldier.

It's hard to deviate from a path you grew up to follow especially if you want nothing else but to follow that path and you have no trouble following said path. Lack-two was presented a path to do what he wanted but ended up just following through with his previous orders. His flaw is his strength in a way.

I still wanted more of Black and White together after they finally reunited but this is fine too. Can't say that I disliked Lack-Two but I can't say if I liked him either. I think he's fine as is.

@ yonside yes, he was lack-two's personal manager, as lack-two had called him. he appeared in 526.

Dex-chan lover
Black should get the chance to atleast challenge the Pokemon League directly again since he already collected the badges, he helped Unova a lot as a hero to not receive atleast that much special treatment.

RIG

I wanted more focus on Black and White, but at least they are together and also we are finally free.

Dex-chan lover
This is not my favourite arc. But i think this is so much better than sun&moon. Sun&moon got me confused that i still don't know what actually happened when that arc going to conclusion. B2W2 was not a drag-on series. I think it was just lacking the source to read it without delay. I am a free reader after all

@RIG
that was due a several circunstances (TPC and GF shorter til yearly releases definitvely didn't help, working in 2-3 titles at same time neither and of course being adamant into NO PARALLEL UNIVERSES actually hindered both ORAS and SM/USUM) and you know it

Its been almost a decade when black and white came out. I think since 2012 or 2013 when Black 2 and White 2 first came out. I call it a decent ending kind wish Black just face the Elite Four and Iris since he did won the League Tournament. Guy is going the extra mile by going to school even, obviously he will be in the top of his class.

This ending tells me there will be more ch for Sun and Moon when their main Volume release since Lacktwo, Corless and "The Magician" are going to Alola.

Someone plz tell me if that Corless at the end is actually Lack-two right? My Lack-two Whi-two shipper heart need to know that he at least care about her even a bit😭

Users who are viewing this thread