Pokemon: The World Champion Season

Aggregator gang
Yeah but does he even wins at the end ? We all know he's a choker, took him 20 years to win and i can't remember how many regions for him to win a pokemon league.

Contributor
I’ll be honest. I saw this and thought it would be a Festival of Champions-like. The romance-oriented part threw me for a loop.

Group Leader
Don't worry guys the action and art will definitely pick up as the series continues. (Early on the artist wasn't confident in depicting Pokemon Battles, but improved over time. The cover is taken from one of the later chapters to show improvement) This is a story meant to provide some closure to all Pokemon fans, regardless of the generation. This has been in the works since around 2013 and still ongoing to this day with currently 55 chapters in total and I have only translated about half of that in the last 2 years. While it does have some inconsistencies, it goes through the trouble of course correction and stays true to the Pokemon spirit. I sincerely hope you all enjoy this series and that you treat one another with respect in the comment sections so everyone can have fun.

I want to start this series when there are more chapters but someone please tell me the romance target is Cynthia.

I love the memory lane vibe that I am getting from this doujinshi. We get to see how a lot of the characters from the Pokemon series are doing years later. New concepts meet old to spice up the original storyline and the ships for Ash each get a little piece of love. I seriously recommend reading this. It is worth the while. Although, I have not seen any hints for the Sword and Shield generation characters.

So quick question before I start reading. It says this is 5 years later, but is Ash still 10 years old?

I hope there will also be an AshXLatias thing as well. But I also like Ash with Serena. Honestly I can't decide which of these two I like. If Latias will have her own personal Human form, and her beauty equals Serena's, then we'll see.

I prefer having Red as the protag of Pokemon. Just somehow couldn't get into having Ash/Satoshi as protag.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh..
You want a good pokemon doujin?
Read festival of champions.
https://mangadex.org/title/12187/festival-of-champions-doujinshi

Now this does pokemon justice

Group Leader
@Raydnt I love Festival of Champions. Definitely the best Pokemon thing on the internet I have ever found, but I do think that is a little unfair to compare here, especially since the quality of this series keeps improving over time. (The latest chapters blow my mind at how good they are!) I definitely think this series will prove it does the Pokemon anime justice given time.

As for all of the shipping comments, it's just trying to give attention and be fair to the big pairings that the anime baited throughout different generations so that all fans can enjoy this story as it attempts to bring a satisfying conclusion to Ash and PIkachu's journey to provide the audience that grew up with the show some closure.

Users who are viewing this thread