Pokemon: The World Champion Season

So far so good, and the best thing is that it's going to get even better according to the cover design, the author's drawing style will improve a lot, the characters interaction are true to their original design and also each one has a nice develpment, and the plot is quite fine. Also looks like every ship is having a good share of the screen time, but I hope Ash make up his mind for one of the girls in the end, hopefully May, (May all the way! haha).
Anyways thanks a lot to the translator so far.

Group Leader
@EdHp @havitechrobo Please put Spoiler tags or leave the comments in the chapters they belong in to be considerate of newcomers.

This comment section is reserved more toward general discussions on the series, like if it's a decent quality or not.

Group Leader
@havitechrobo I just uploaded a mini chapter this morning.

Sorry, I ran out of translated chapters to upload so now you have to wait for the chapters to get translated which takes a bit of time. (We don't exactly have a schedule, we just get it done as soon as we can)

(By the way, thank you for adding that spoiler tag to your earlier comment like I requested, but it didn't fully work because we can still see the comment.)

Users who are viewing this thread