Policewoman and Assassin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - action. 2

Double-page supporter
Well, nice manga, but it is too frustrating I guess

Why in every chapter always some sexual harassment?
It's a nice manga but why

Fed-Kun's army
Did this policewoman just ignore all of his sekuhara?

Mr Assassin is actually a great guy with a sewing kit.

Is the guy constantly harassing her supposed to be a gag? Makes me kinda uncomfortable, ngl.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma I don't know if she is okay with it but she is supposed to be a airhead so she may have not even noticed it. I hope the assassin will kill that pervert soon tho.

Kill it. Kill that business man, constantly harrasing an officer... 😑 Asshole

Btw thank you translator-san for the update ☺️💕 Take care of your health💊!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering what ammo you'd need to get through plate armor

Contributor
@BCS
As most others have said, modern high velocity ammunition would easily penetrate medieval armor.
It is likely that modern shrapnel would also penetrate. The other side of this is that the wearer’s mobility is also negatively effected.
The first, and most glaring, concern, is that it would offer essentially no protection from bullets.
Modern rifle rounds punch right through steel plate, and when faced with opponents wielding automatic weaponry, the armor would serve more as a death trap than a protector, inhibiting rapid movement and significantly contributing to fatigue.
https://www.quora.com/How-effective...nd-artillery-shrapnel-in-a-modern-battlefield

Double-page supporter
hmmm, i guess ms officer is also involuntary into our gentleman mr salesman...

Lol, that last page. I was once at a school dance where my friend's date told my date and I to leave room for Jesus, but with this air of superiority as if it was supposed to be insulting. So knowing she was a "practicing" Buddhist I told her she needed to leave more room for Buddha. She looked at me like I had done something so offensive despite having just made the same joke at the expensive of my date.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the assassin is against sexual harassment and gives importance to consent awww unlike the business man oh myyy haha! I like this manga!!

Dex-chan lover
Is this businessman...supposed to be charming? Because he's coming across as a creep to me.

Users who are viewing this thread