Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Dark Ones

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • For Darkness

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
I want to hear other people's opinion on this matter.

In the series, Time Stop Brave, when the author introduced the 闇のもの , he also called them フォー・ダークネス i.e. "For Darkness".
To respect the author's choice, I've been using the name "For Darkness" ever since.
However, in the latest raw chapter, the author stopped referring to the 闇のもの as フォー・ダークネス
My guess is that he realized that フォー・ダークネス does not correspond to the 闇のもの with the meaning he had in mind. In the context of the story, 闇のもの actually translates to: Dark ones, Those of Darkness, Those who live in Darkness, ...

Therefore, I was wondering about what could be a better replacement for the name "For Darkness".
Please vote for the option that you find appropriate.
You can also suggest other ones and I'll try to add them to the poll I'll count them towards the poll.

Edit: The problem with "Dark Ones" is that once it's used in a sentence, it creates repetition in some instances, for example "This is one of the Dark Ones that once drove the world to the brink of destruction.", and it's a bit lacking style-wise.

Group Leader
フォー shown in my dictionary as four, maybe the author was trying to show them as one of darkness king (dark beings(?)) but rejected by editor in middle of story?

but, hey, who am I, just my interpretation tho

Group Leader
@justforthelulz, A short one, 1 or 2 words, is more preferable since the characters will use it when talking.

@TjapDjemboet, So far in the story, they only talk about one 闇の王 (King of Darkness). And there's no reference to any 4 bosses or enemies.
Btw in general, フォー refers to: four, for, foe, fore, foo, ...

Group Leader
The author already uses the word 闇 (Darkness) to refer to the Realm of Darkness as a whole.

Group Leader
again this's just my interpretation, don't take too seriously...

ch7 p21 onwards

this is... one of the for darkness that once drove the world to the brink of collapse

my guess, only superior beings (kings like or something) can do that...

Users who are viewing this thread