Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 36

If it had to end, I’m glad it ended on the cutest chapter on the planet. Thank you so much for translating up to this point! 😭❤️

Thank you guys so much for translating up to this point!! I'm so glad we got to witness their first kiss before the serialization began ;;

Group Leader
whoaa we’ve come so far, 36 chapters. thank you so much for ur efforts all this time!!

Thank you so much for translating this! It's a good thing that it got lincensed but I'm sad I can't read this anymore, at least this last chapter was a really cute one

WTF i shouldn't have read this so soon after v-day. it's over, i'm never recovering from the fluff

😇😇😘OMG thank you for the update!
This made my horrible day, better! 😍😏

Thank you for the translation and all the hard work previously!
Now seeing this latest chapter ease my mind and off I go to read the official one.
too bad there's one panel there that seems to be broken

Thank you so much for translating until now!! I think this might be a good chapter for me to end this story at. I might get curious in the future and look it up, but for now I’m happy with this fluffy ending.

I feel like I have waited all mah life for this moment....! This has been a slow burn series. Sigh. They are cute tho

Users who are viewing this thread