Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
I get it she didn't grow up but That's just too much. She is not idiot or 1IQ she is still just a child(even she is not)but author makes her like an idiot. I mean really? Crashing window to come inside??? SHE CRASHED WINDOW TO CHECK ON HIM? IS THERE EVEN ONE CHILD EVER DO THAT???? If this keeps going like this Im gonna drop this very soon. That's just stupid.

@ScarecrowB Agreed. My eyes in pain right now.

My english is not that good so don't judge me pls.

Dex-chan lover
This is really not fun at all. She is not a quirky dumb girl, she is someone with either development issues or mental problems who needs professional help, not just to be enabled and spoiled like a big baby.

Her stupidity is extremely frustrating and the fact that her friends just play along so she won't start whining is even worse.

Like, look at this fucking chapter. Dude was sick and yet had to run himself ragged dealing with her dumb crap while the other friend only tried to stop her tantrums and did little else.

Dex-chan lover
The only acceptable endgame here is MC marrying the blonde girl and them keeping negative IQ-chan as a caged pet

i can't believe there's still smart-ass who can't differentiate "MANGA" and "REALITY",
think too deep on a "fantasy" story LOL

Dex-chan lover
holy shit her trying to use the key while it's taped to her finger is hilarious

@Babiapalah i can understand people having different tastes of humor, but some coments here looks like this manga is some kind of serious drama like asperu kanojo.

Dex-chan lover
These two are the last people I would want taking care of me with a cold.

It's like Spongebob and Patrick taking care of Squidward. It just never ends well.

Good Lord the heroine is just hella cringe bro. It's not even funny dumb or endearing dumb, it's just cringy dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Only reason to continue reading this is the comments hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
She is a straight up disaster. He and Kana should get together to adopt her.

Users who are viewing this thread