Pop Team Nazi

Dex-chan lover
Well... I'm just going to go right ahead and say it. This is indeed based and if I dare say furthermore, which for what it's worth, I do in fact dare, quite redpilled as well.

@Javra17
I’m fine with that, too, but I’m a bit sick of nazis being cartoon villains. The “it’s ok to shoot them for fun” in video games is... true, but they should be portrayed as the disgusting murderers they are (yes, are. There are still Nazis. Still ones alive from back then, and new ones)
But I’ll take making fun of them. I skimmed the artist’s pixiv and it’s just pictures of Hitler and Mussolini with a few of Stalin thrown in.
I have no idea what’s happening there.

Anyway.
Remember, kids, it’s always, always OK to shoot nazis.

Dex-chan lover
@CashRoot just make sure they’re actually Nazis first

You’d think this wouldn’t have to be said, but it does. Some people cry wolf too much. Some people don’t do it enough. Hard to tell sometimes. Especially when shitposting is involved.

Edit: Hell, for that matter, make sure you can actually ACQUIRE guns
I know for a fact that it’s getting harder and harder to do so because of economic, political and cultural factors

people voting for anti-2A nonsense and panic buying at the same time, it makes me sad. Some people never even bothered learning how to properly handle them ‘till now...

@CyanHide
Not hard to build a bow and arrow, and not hard to tell if someone’s a Nazi if they’re chanting “Jews will not replace us.”

I personally think all people should band together and ERASE those particular people.

Point is find a means to shoot a nazi, and find one. It’s a mitzvah, as far as I can tell. I think it qualifies as self-defence on some level.

Eh, I’m exaggerating a bit. Some of them change their ways. But is it worth the risk?

Seething communists kike worshipers in the comments below. They would be rounded up and decimated if they ever tried to kill any nazis in the past and they would get their shit kicked in in the present. Keep living in your Jewish power fantasy where you kill all the nazis and get minority points so people know you are not racist!!!11! Fucking faggots

Users who are viewing this thread