Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 6

Thank you for translating i like the story so far. I like how strong, sensible and not dramatic the character of FL is ♥

And i read it over again😄😄

Damage controls is all she can does, since she's known her position....hope that she will get better treatment in the next chps...

Thank you so much for the translations, just ignore people who have nothing better to do than to criticise your hard work. I really like this story, I hope we'll get to see more of it!

thank you lots!!!! i hope you'll continue with next volume but even if you decide not to i truly appreciate you translating those chapters!! i think it's one of the best royalty stories

thank you so much for translating this! this is such a good manga and i’m very happy that you decided to translate it for other people to know too. definitely looking forward to more of these but if you don’t have time for it, that’s totally fine! again tysm lovely! 💖

Dex-chan lover
This girl is a bitch, just trust him already, do you not know what he’s been through?!?!

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529 she’s not close to him, so I’m assuming she doesn’t. And with all the racism and being looked down upon for 2 years, I’m sure it’s hard to trust people there. Especially the king, who can’t even seem to be aware of how his vassals are treating her and how he favors Margarita over her. Heck, he won’t even listen to his mother when it comes to warnings about his first wife.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation!
This is a really well-written story with characters that feel real and are very human with their flaws.

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529 How can Berta trust him when it's clear and that he has only shown so far to trust the words of Margarita and the pure-blooded nobles? Living in that tense environment while trying to avoid conflict for those two years must have been tough and it's clear the King has not offered to listen to her anyway. I do not expect the king to instantly change his mind and believe in Berta as well. The story is good because the characters are realistic in their actions.

Dex-chan lover
Man... Henry either has giant balls or he is outright retarded (probably the later.) The south is under the royal rule, but seems to have a high degree of autonomy. That means that royal authority for them is almost a joke. Sure, they will weight the pros and cons of pissing off the royals, but if little Henry pushes to far, he might just be beheaded before the king (or is he an emperor?) can do something about it. And if the king depends heavily on the financial support of the south, then letting a vassal/servant die might be better than losing the support and risking a war.

And why trust the king when is partially retarded? And what someone went through is no excuse to their behaviour. You might understand why a person did something, but even if they have a reason, that doesn't excuse them from the consequences. If you were bullied, neglected, insulted and physically hurt by, let's say, your parents, and you kill them, while people might understand you, it's still a crime. His past doesn't absolve him from being retarded and almost killing his own son by sending him to the wolves.

Please continue with the translation!! Its getting better each chapter!! And i'm looking forward for the story development!!

Users who are viewing this thread