Portrait of Queen Berta

Actually really good! The FL is strong and sticking to her guns!

Also the scanlation is soooo good! Thank you for all your hard work 💜💜💜

I was hesitant cos MLs are usually 🤢💩 But I have hope... For now haha 😅

@Kazeiro my thoughts exactly it’s how the King is well the King, and why she’s miscarried so many times. As for people arguing how she “accidentally” got pregnant it’s not always guaranteed that you can get pregnant just by doing it once or twice or a dozen times. The human body is a fickle b*tch and timing could just be wrong.

Ooh, i like this :eek:
Europe had the same problem at one point in history.
Let our girl stay with her son, and maybe our ML comes around :3

It's Good....But so sad cause its real and I read manga,etc because i want to relaxed and not be stressed

Sorry, I can't sympathize with racist people. I don't care how tragic the Queen's past was. She looks down on her husband for having "mixed" blood so its no wonder she can't have his child either. Imagine thinking of your own child as inferior while it's still in the womb. Biologically though, she's probably miscarrying because they're first cousins and the gene pool is too small.

I read this in one go! I really love how deep the story is... it really touched on rarely spoken about topics. I also like how strong and smart the MC is!

Thank you sooooo much for translating and sharing this story!

Poor Lady Magrita for having a sad past............ but that doesn't mean she can do shit to MC kkkkkkk

Go Queen Berta!!!

p/s: Why isn't the Queen Mother call Berta as Queen instead of Princess Kasha? Did i just think to deep over this hahaha

@ftnbhh1997
Almost no one called her queen. Her so called title 'second queen' just in name. They will start call her queen when...
Margarita exile from the palace.

I guess its weird for them to have two queen at the same time. Or maybe they just don't acknowledge her yet.

yeahhhh I tried reading it and only got through half the first chapter. Not my cup of tea, but everyone is different I guess.

the conversation feels so weird... the 4th chapter felt like they were hinting margarita killed all his unborn babies to "redeem his blood of sin"
but then her blood being the thickest would still be "mixed" once they have a kid.... so almost thought she might have did that to herself too. ... if not for the side story.

Users who are viewing this thread