Possible Bug of Homepage displaying recent updates.

I just noticed this and I'm not sure if it's my browser or the page itself, however, I figured I'd at least report it to be safe and maybe help out. It's nothing that's too broken or inconvenient anyway.

However, as I was on the homepage Peerless Dad showed up for its latest release (#18) and I went and read it. Afterward I went back to the homepage and looked to see if anything else of interest popped up. It was still there as it was before. I went and got a dri k then came back and refreshed and Peerless Dad had disappeared from the homepage. I was curious why so I pulled it up from search and the latest chapter (#18) was still there. However, the group had also added the next chapter (19) with a 24 hour delay as well within the last few minutes. I think the issue may be related to this. I went back to the homepage and it was still missing, but it still shows if you click the Latest Updates link.

It's just a minor inconvenience but nonetheless I figured I'd share. I wanted to try to be as specific as possible in hopes that it helps with attempting any resolution. If this is just my own stupidity or I'm mistaken etc. then I apologize in advance.

I have a similar thing, where Dungeon Nursery doesn't show up in the follows tab of the main page (I do follow it), but does show up in latest updates page and on the dedicated follows page. Dungeon Nursery also has the next chapter uploaded on a delay, which might be causing this.

A bug of this kind degrades the usefulness of the main page follows tab, because you can't be certain something you follow will show up there.

Users who are viewing this thread